UVRE Limited is an exploration company pursuing minerals anticipated to play a key role in the generation and storage of low-carbon energy, and opportunities that will be pivotal in the technologies and developments associated with the de-carbonisation and electrification of the global economy. The company’s key projects are East Canyon, located in Utah USA, which is prospective for both Uranium and Vanadium, and South Pass, located in the adjoing state of Wyoming USA, which is prospective for Lithium.
East Canyon Project Highlights
- The East Canyon Project is located in the Dry Valley/East Canyon mining district of south-eastern Utah, and is part of the extended Uravan Mineral Belt which has been an important source of uranium and vanadium in the US for more than 100 years
- The East Canyon Project Comprises 231 contiguous claims (~4620 acres/18.7km2) which are located in an area with known historical workings, historic drill intercepts and historic production of both uranium and vanadium
- Encouraging high grade results of both Uranium and Vanadium, and trace Rare Earth Elements (REE) returned from the initial drilling in 2022 and further exploration work which is ongoing
- The district hosts several significant uranium-vanadium operations and infrastructure, and is within 50km of the only operating conventional uranium and vanadium mill in the USA
View more on East Canyon Project
South Pass Project Highlights
- The South Pass Project is located near the Wind River Range, Fremont County, Wyoming, USA
- The project is an early stage and highly prospective exploration project with favourable geological characteristics including outcropping pegmatites and dykes that occur in large swarms which potentially include Lithium Caesium Tantalum (LCT) pegmatites. This potential is based on historical mineral reports and lithium detected in historical regional multi element chemical sampling.
- The project includes 206 contiguous claims and covers an area of 4,258 acres (17km2)
- The South Pass Lithium Project can be accessed by a combination of major and unsurfaced roads, inclduing State Highway 28 (WY-28), with a communications tower and power lines all within the Project area.
View more on South Pass Project